Tuesday, March 6, 2007

some of my truths

Shawn's post from yesterday has me nodding in agreement. So time to pontificate on some of my beliefs:
1. The TV is not a great role model.
2. A Happy Meal is not balanced nutrition.
3. "Please", "Thanks", "Pardon me", these are not profanities and should be used more often.
4. Just because you love the song playing on your radio at the stop light does not mean that I do. Please turn yours down so that I can hear mine.
5. Moral and ethical behavior is learned in the home. Teachers, babysitters, friends can all be influences, but the environment of the home (and the love and respect demonstrated) are the greatest influences on our children.
6. I have been married for 23.5 years and I not only love my husband, I happen to like him a lot too!


Enough listing!

More truths later.

Thanks for reading ;-)

No comments: