Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cloudy Winter day

I suffer from SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder. That is when the lack of daylight brings on physical and mental depression symptoms. Winter truly is my least favorite season, due to the lack of sunlight. And today made it worse by being cloudy and gray. I could have slept all day long. Instead I drove to the mecca of fabric, Mary Jo's of Gastonia. It is truly over stimulation for textile lovers! I did exercise plenty of discipline and got out for less than $30 bucks! So now I am partying it up on a Saturday night by sewing! Yee Haw! And to think, I used to enjoy going into a smoky bar, where the music is way too loud, the lights way to low and there is a line for the single, nasty toilet. No thanks. I guess I am S-Q-U-A-R-E. Oh well, my creativity is flowing so I will sign off and leave the partying to others.

No comments: