Highlights from Christmas Day 2007 (today)
1. Piercing my son's ear
2. Surprising my handsome hubby with his new Fuji Cruiser
3. The traditional sip of Wild Turkey with my Dad
4. Much laughter with my family
Highlights from last night:
1. My 6 year old niece begging "can we pleeeeease open presents now?"
2. Getting to know my bonus nephew's new wife (she's sweet and beautiful)
3. Much laughter with my husband's family
Highlight of Christmas Night
1. The lights are still beautiful on my tree
2. There is peace on my tiny spot of Earth
3. I STILL don't have to go back to work until next week
I hope you all have peace on your tiny spots of Earth as well. If each of us tries to keep the peace, perhaps it will spread all over.
My words of wisdom for my newly pierced 17 year old man-cub:
"You can't measure yourself with someone else's yardstick"
Enjoy tonight. Kiss and hug someone you love. Laugh, and then laugh some more!