Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year among other things

The New Year is like a new planner or calendar, just waiting to be filled in with notes, meetings, appointments, scribbles, reminders.I always save my previous calendar for a month or so, just to make sure I remember all I need to. Or maybe just to reassure myself that things really have occurred, time really has passed. It is my hope and prayer that 2007 be a good year, full of peace and growth.
Resolutions? Heck, no! I believe in "Revolutions" and whereby resolve to foment revolt and rebellion at every opportunity. I plan on questioning all authority, engaging in wasteful frivolity and living with wild abandon (as well as with my husband, son and 2 hounds). I plan on doing something I find fun, every single day! And I will laugh loud and often! I will continue to tell my loved ones that I love them, I will kiss my dogs, ride my bike and listen to ACDC as loud as possible! I will be who I am, not who others want me to be. And I will go to bed at 10 on Friday nights if I want to!
What ways are you going to rebel?

No comments: