Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quilt shop Loot from Jacksonville


Quilt shop Loot from Jacksonville, originally uploaded by kheli.
Look at my goodies! I bought 3 new quilting books: Quilt as Desired by Charlene C. Frable, Quick Quilt Tricks and More Quilt Tricks both by Billie Lauder. The 2 Billie Lauder books were recommended to me last week and I thought it was a crazy coincidence to find them in the first shop I visited, sitting in a prominent place in the front of the shop! I also picked up 3 Moda Charm Packs: ZaZa, Merry and Bright, and Adoring. I love pre-cuts and it was awesome to find so many here. I also picked up the Simplicity Layer Cake and 2 coordinates for a future baby quilt. Then the luscious batiks! Those are also for a future project! Nice to refill my stash coffers with these lovelies!

No comments: