Monday, June 28, 2010

Design Wall Monday

I am piecing a baby quilt using the "Simplicity" collection by 3 Sisters for Moda. I am not a "pink" person, but I love these patterns! 

I have to finish the inner brown border, then add the outer border. I can't wait to quilt this one! I did finish the top from last Monday, but I am waiting to receive my batting, backing fabric and  thread before I can quilt it. So now I have 2 to quilt. I like making quilts in waves. I like to have 2-3 projects in process. I usually get them all finished and then do a major cleaning of the studio! Works for me!

Here in North Carolina we have been slammed with an early summer heat wave. Temps in the high 90s for a week now. Our air conditioning stopped working last week, but fortunately it was a minor repair. And our house has been shown twice in the last week! I am keeping positive about a buyer, what else can I do?

No comments: