Monday, May 31, 2010

Design Wall Monday-Memorial Day edition

It is a rainy day here in my part of NC. We actually had thunder and lightning earlier this morning! So I am enjoying a quiet day in my sweatshop. I have started on a quilt using a Halloween Layer Cake.

This is a fun pattern I found on the Moda Bake Shop. It is "Christmas Packages" by Doug Leko. 

I finished sewing the blocks for the center of my king-sized Christmas quilt. Now I need to add the border then it is ready to quilt. I am going to wait until my Mom's new Gammill arrives. She should have it mid-July and I can quilt it in a day on the long-arm. 


2 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

What a great pattern! I can't believe the designer is only 17 - and male! It looks wonderful in the Hallowe'en fabrics.
Hugs,
Kerry

Unknown said...

I really like your designs. It was nice going through your blog. Keep on posting. Ihampers.co.uk