Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My FMQ reference library

So I am a book lover! My hubs recently won and e-reader (perfect for him as he is a voracious reader), but I love to flip through a good book. Especially if it has great photos. And if it is a Quilting book, well that is the best!

I do try to buy only what I can not live without and these books are on my FMQ resource shelf.

Machine Quilting Made Easy by Maurine Nobel (EXCELLENT for beginners)
Freemotion Quilting by Judy Woodworth
Easy Machine Quilting edited by Jane Townswick
Quilt as Desired by Charlene C. Frable
Mindful Meandering by Laura Lee Fritz (Nothing but stitch designs)
Creative Classics by Laura Lee Fritz (Nothing but stitch designs)

Please share in the comments any you like that I haven't listed. I am always on the lookout for more!

No comments: