Friday, April 30, 2010

Another completion!

First order of business: Dad came through the brain tumor surgery with flying colors! He was in excellent humor and high spirits post-surgery. I believe he was as relieved (if not more) as we were when he woke up and everything was as it should be! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

I have been piecing a lot of quilts lately. Here is the most recent finish:
I call it "Strella" and it measures 26" x 26". This is for a charity auction.

I free-motion quilted it using a fluorescent yellow Isofil thread.
Mom said the quilt seemed simple and that I should do something special with the quilting.

I believe I accomplished that!

3 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I agree! I think your quilting makes the quilt! Well done!

Laura said...

Beautiful quilting! I also love that Moda fabric you used. Good job.

Jennifer said...

That is amazing quilting!

Jennifer :)