Sunday, August 5, 2007

Filling the time

This is the first weekend I have had in 18 years that I am just trying to fill the time. The past few have been mad scrambles to get Jacob's college stuff together, seeing friends and family, getting hair and vet appointments. You know, general stuff. This one has been eerie.
What I have done:
3 loads of laundry
completed 2 art journal pages (1 is shown above)
Started painting the Luna Cycles retro frame
Got paint for said frame
Saw the "Bourne Ultimatum" good movie!
Slept
Paced

Talked to Jacob last night. He is in the midst of pre-season camp and likes the coaches.

I am going to work on the Luna frame some more. Hope to complete it tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I know your gonna post pictures of the frame. i cant wait to see it.