Tuesday, May 1, 2007

outlet for my creativity


I have recently began participating in art swaps with a group on the Internet. I am having a blast! So far, I have swapped ATC's, which is short for Artist's Trading Cards. These are 2.5" x 3.5" and can be of almost any medium. Some of the swaps are themed, others are just general. I am preparing to participate in a journal round-robin. I am embellishing a sketchbook, putting in a few of my own pages, then it will be going to 9 others to have them embellish and create in my book, while I do the same for them. It is very inspiring and exciting. I also signed up for a tip-in swap today with the theme of "Orange". I am psyched about this since True Colors is one of my favorite books and this is a similar premise.
I am also watching the wildflower spots. Some are beginning to bloom. I have my camera ready and can stop and shoot on my home.

Enjoy spring!

No comments: