Friday, April 6, 2007

winding down

Whew, this last week has been jam-packed with activity and I am wiped-out!
I took my mom to NYC last weekend. It was her first time. We rose at 4am Friday morning to catch a 7am flight out of Charlotte. We landed in NYC on a gorgeous day and walked mid-town Manhattan! I took her to the Garment district, up 5th Avenue to Central Park. Into St. Patrick's and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We shopped, looked, talked, walked and absorbed the energy. I really enjoyed showing her my favorite places. We went downtown on Saturday, we took the subway down to 23rd Street, walked through Washington Square Park into SoHo, shopped and looked. Then continued down to Canal Street and Chinatown. We ate in Little Italy then to the subway back up to Grand Central. It was a blast!

No comments: