Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4 mini tops ready to quilt

These 4 minis are ready to layer-baste-quilt. It has been fun to work out a concise design in a short time frame. I am thinking through how to approach trapunto. Should be fun! Not ALL of these will be swapped, 1 of these will, for sure, the other 3 may mine for a while longer. I am in 2 swaps, know one of my partners and haven't received the other partner assignment yet, so he/she may want something different. So, "partner" (wink) which do you think you will get?

Fabric highlights: Lark, by Amy Butler, Flea Market Fancy by Denyse Schmidt, Random FQs from a friend, Kona gray, coal and snow, Westminster Manatee. 
The top 2 are my faves so far. I just love the scrappy!
 
I took these 4 shots with my iphone, put them in a frame with "Pic Stitch" will allowed a light edit, then pulled into Instagram to share and blogged with my mobile blogger ap. All while chain piecing and pressing!

5 comments:

Danih03 said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. i loooves my iphone!

Carrie P. said...

fun quilts.

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Cool! Especially love top left!

Ania said...

I am not sure what happened with my comment.
I think they are all beautiful but the most I like lower right.

Paige said...

So pretty! Your partner will be thrilled no matter which they receive! I'm loving watching the quilting progress on Instagram!