I previously posted about the drama of un-sewing the initial free-motion stiches on this quilt. Once I listened to the quilt, the stitching was smooth as silk! It is now complete!
Back (sorry for the blur, but it is drab and rainy here today.)
I love the layered look of it, the first/bottom layer is the crazy mottled star-burst fabric, then the layer of pieceing that looks like window panes, finally the layer of block stitching. And I used 2 bronw that I dyed on the back!
This measures 36" x 51". The hand-dyed fabrics started life as bleached muslin, I used a spaced-dyed YLI thread and thin cotton batting.