Monday, May 26, 2008

Unofficial beginning of Summer

I snapped these beetles procreating on a thistle at the Grand Canyon last week. Sort of timely, since this weekend marks the unofficial beginning of summer and all that sunshine makes us humans more "randy"(hehehe.) The sunshine definitely improves my outlook. We had friends over for yardbird last night. Much fun. We have done a little house work today. Tackling the basement in small increments. Even 2 hours of work makes a big difference! Managed to gather about 6 big bags of crap to put out on the curb. Swept up the dust. Changed air filters. Just those things that need doing. I have 2 new sewing projects: an Amy Butler purse, and a pink/yellow/coral quilt. I have been collecting the fabrics for the quilt for a few months, and I cut it out Saturday. It is going together very quickly. I will post pics once it is complete.

No comments: