Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas cheer and really good beer

From last Christmas, this photo is titled "Jacob & the Christmas Bird". I am so very proud of him!
Today is the first day of my winter vacation, so I began by sleeping until 9:15. Then coffee and crossword puzzle. The Grom lazed about until 10:45. We then ran about gather ingredients for my chocolate cakes and the Christmas friends at Luna and our friend Freddie. We also got some Holiday Duvel for ourselves! The cakes turned out wonderful. I have also performed the yearly task of purchasing, downloading and installing a year of PC virus protection. A PC prophylactic, hehehehe! I was also able to purchase sunscreen for our journey south of the border. Now, we prepare for a dinner party with friends, they have not 1, not 2, but 3 teenaged daughters who will be with them. 2 are biologic, 1 is a Danish exchange student. I hope Jacob will be okay.
Tonight's repast: Teriyaki marinated yard-bird, sea salted baked potatoes, tossed salad, various sweets for dessert. Tomorrow's activities: who knows, I'm on vacation!

No comments: