Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here it is, the calm before the storm of my Mom's food!
I am thankful. Of the many blessings in my life, these stand out:
1. I am so lucky to have my husband! And he is incredibly lucky to have me! After 24 years together, we still make each mad, and make each other laugh. I still can't wait to see his face every single day!
2. Our incredible Man-Cub. He is truly a blessing beyond compare. I am grateful he is big, strong, smart, funny, loud, obnoxious, passionate and silly.
3. Our parents made us what we are, and I am very grateful we still have my mom and dad and Al's Mom around to keep us who we are.
4. My dogs are the greatest, funniest, most spoiled pets around, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
5. I am very thankful to have discovered Ann Taylor pants. They feel great and make my butt look marvelous!
6. Coffee. I am thankful for coffee.

Hope your list is added to this day! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: