Tuesday, October 16, 2007

LTNB*

*Long Time No Blog. What can I say? I have been very busy, work, travel to football games, sleep, work, walk dogs, work, laundry, work, blah, blah, blah.
My team surprised me today. It was "Bosses Day" and they bought me a new Vera Bradley Bowler bag in the new Kensington pattern! Exactly what I wanted! I feel very humbled by their love and affection. I am truly blessed to work with this group of people. If I have to be a manger, these are the people I want reporting to me.
Spent last weekend at Myrtle Beach. I had Friday all to myself. It was wonderful!!! I am really looking forward to our trip to Florida next week. Al and I need an extended time away, together.
I have been researching trips for us to take at Christmas, but haven't settled on one yet. I want it to involve sun, sand, ocean, and fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mexico is a must. No questions about it.....