Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally Friday or Living for the weekend

I am currently living for the weekend. I plod through the week days, getting it done, making it work, carrying on, just to get to Friday night. Then Saturday (road trips to watch the man-cub play football); and Sunday. This weekend is no different! I am preparing to leave Monday morning for Miami. My first time!
Even though I am only in the office 2 days this week, I am sure it will be intense. I know most of Thursday will probably be spent trying to get back on our various network drives. The rain today cause leaks and leaks cause electrical problems, which in turn caused network issues. In the midst of all this, one of our IT guys, randomly changed my password and didn't tell me first! Oh the joys of modern technology. Yeah, technology in an old building with a very leaky roof. Someday I hope to work for an organization (if I still have to work!) that really cares about the associates and the facility. I honestly have never worked where things were really cared for. When I started at this place (in 2000) the office had just been renovated and was great! But through all the economic trauma, office maintenance has fallen behind.
I am once again pondering my place in the world. I am trying to visualize what I want. I need some real time away to do that. Maybe when we are in Florida next month for a game. I should have some quiet time then.

No comments: