Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September

Can't believe it's been 3 months since I posted! It is tough managing my blog with my business travel. But I try! 
Seriously, when I am home and have time, I would rather be quilting!
So completed this summer:
I had a line-drawn map enlarged at Staples. Then fused the states, appliquéd to my favorite Moda Cross weave and free motion quilted. This was gifted to my son for his birthday.
If this works, follow this link to see a video showing close ups of this quilt:

Another finish is this Rising Star:
The pattern is by MSQC and found in this summer's MODBLOCK magazine. I've always loved watching their tutorials, and lately I've been making several of the MSQU patterns. They are well written, easy to follow and make beautiful quilts!

Piece out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet he loved it! This is wonderful for a classroom.