Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013 Stokes County Humane Society Quilt "Cute Poochies"

Here is my 4th quilt for the Stokes County Humane Society:

Cute Pooches
83" by 58"

I used the Strip Tube Chevron pattern by Daniela Stout for Cozy Quilt Designs. It is a fun pattern, well-written and includes 5 sizes. (I have made other quilts from Daniela and Cozy Quilt Designs, they always have great directions.)
Once again, I have been collecting the fabrics over the past few months from a variety of shops. I have already started collecting for next year's quilt!

I nabbed a remnant of the blue Kaffe dots for the border. I love how that makes the quilt pop!

I FMQ-ed different patterns in each chevron section.

The back was pieced from left-over yardage from this quilt and last years quilt.

The SCHS will be raffling this quilt. It is a wonderful organization of volunteers who go above and beyond for the pets of our area.

2 comments:

May Chappell said...

Love!! I want to buy a ticket:)

Paige said...

Good for you for supporting something for several years in a row! Love the quilt. I hope it raises lots of $$$!