Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm still here...

Just bogged down by the day job! Traveling for work bites into my quilting time, but I have gotten a bit done this weekend:





A piece that is going into a shop next month, more to come!

In other news, I have a busy teaching schedule in the coming months.

April 6 - Fearless Free-Motion at Papananas in King
April 27 - Fearless Free-Motion at Sewingly Yours in Lewisville
May 4 - Fearless Free-Motion at Carolina Quilt Market in Mocksville

I am quite excited to share Free-motion quilting with more new friends! I have other classes scheduled for May and June and will share those soon. 

2 comments:

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I love your fabric choices! Im goig to try the wiggle quilting this weekend, i love the effect! Goodluck with your classes, you'll knock em dead!

Jenny Squawk said...

Busy, busy! Check back in soon!