Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hey! Remember me?

Between traveling for work and being in a bit of a funk, the old blog had to take a rest.

But I have done a bit of sewing.

Inspired by my guild-mate May Chappell's 12 weeks of Christmas series, I decided to sew small and make up some table runners to have as gifts.

So, I have completed 6 to date.


I dug into Christmas Charms, and scraps from friends.

I quilted each differently, some stipples, some swirls.


No deadlines, just for fun! And so now, 6 gifts are complete.




4 comments:

Laura said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Did I see you won a monthly prize in the FM challenge--a Paula Reid trapunto DVD? If so, congratulations!

Angie said...

I love these...and what a great idea. I'm planning handmade gifts this year, too, so I need to add table runners to my list. :)

May Chappell said...

I LOVE all of these:) Go Kelly!!!!

Theodora quilts said...

Hi Kheli I really love these ,they are the perfect gifts ,I am busy finishing tops to quilt on my new table and thanks for stopping by for a visit.theodora