Sunday, March 18, 2012

Start of quilt for this year's Wood reunion

My husband's side of the family has a theme and a charitable organization to sponsor for our reunion each year. It is a great way to share our blessings, and theme's always make parties better, right? Well, this year we are saluting all our family members who have served in the Armed Forces and our financial gift will go to our VFW. I am making this quilt for us to raffle for that. I have been wanting to make another patriotic quilt, so I am really enjoying this!

3 comments:

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I want to make that star quilt! I would love to take that class when you teach it!

Gracey the Giant said...

It's beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished product.

And thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Gracey

Renee said...

You've been nominated for a Liebster Award, recognizing bloggers! Thanks for such an enjoyable and welcoming blog!!!