Wednesday, April 27, 2011

depleted....

my sweet Pepper gets tired too!

...burned out, washed up, overextended, pooped, sapped, run ragged, fatigued.

Get it?

Well it has me. And so I must take a break. Not that blogging really requires a lot of high-maintenance, but I need to try and rebalance so I can spend more time doing what I want to do, instead of tending to others. Maybe now is just the time I am supposed to be taking care of others? Don't know, I just know that it is frustrating to have an 8-to-5 job, commute, ill hubby and MIL, family commitments, etc, and make time for my passion. So, now, for a little while, the passion has to take the back seat. But I know that situations change and time passes, so I will be able to jump back on in a little while.

Fear not! I am sketching during this time and doing much reflection. I hope to blog next the answer to this burning question:

What kind of quilter am I?

Stayed tuned, gentle readers!

1 comment:

MariQuilts said...

Great question....meanwhile take care of yourself.