Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I've been up to pt 1

Too busy to blog. That's for sure! I am trying to use up vacation days, and that means I am cramming 5 days of work into 4. Plus helping others. Thankfully, our workloads have increased. Its a nice change after the past 2 years, but I am brain-dead when I get home and do not want to spend another minute in front of a computer. I'd rather be sewing. Which is what I have been doing.

 I just finished quilting a top made by a friend. It is a cute Christmas quilt. She is giving me the left-over fabric.

My quilting just gets better. Feels like I am watching someone else do it. Practice pays off!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Your quilting is beautiful. Happy to hear from you.

Take Care.

-Samya :-)

Anonymous said...

Your quilt looks beautiful. Good taste sparkles in your work.

Theodora quilts said...

I am envious of your quilting I have been bad very bad I haven't been practincing enough ,love it though keep it up you just gave me some insperation to get practicing. xoxo theodora