Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday

Happy Mardi Gras! I do not have any photos of Mardi Gras masks, but I took this one of Luchadore masks in a flea market in Puerto Vallarta, so it will have to suffice.
What are you giving up for Lent? It starts at 12:01am. I have been trying to figure out what I could give up the would truly serve as a sacrifice, but as yet, I can't think of anything. I live simply, don't buy a lot, I love my husband and try to eat right. I have really been trying to maintain a positive outlook and complain less. I think by focusing on what I want in my life (positive) as oppsed to what I don't want (negative) will send positive vibrations into the universe, which in turn will flow back to me. Sounds a little convoluted, but it makes sense to me.
This is also Super Tuesday and I hope those who have primaries today, got/get out there and vote(ed). We need positive change.

No comments: