Sunday, May 29, 2011

gotta brag, again!

My dear friend, co-worker and quilting student, Tammy, has been at it again! She is making a quilt for all her family members and since she has made one for her son, mother and sister, now she is up to her brothers. One of them is a Duke fan! She did some research on their mascot and made her own pattern:

I am so proud of her!
My favorite part? Her fearlessness. And her first free-motion quilting! She inspires me. And she is one of the sweetest people I know!

2 comments:

Theodora quilts said...

that is an interesting quilt design she is talented, I also like the quilt on the previous post did you hand dye your own fabric?, thanks for stopping by to admire my new nice find, I have been working on it already.theodora

Donna said...

Love the lines! Hi to all!