Monday, November 8, 2010

Meme's Christmas Quilt


Meme's Christmas Quilt, originally uploaded by kheli.
In the upheaval of the past few months, I do not remember, nor can I find, where I may have posted this quilt. It is from the book "Carpenter's Star"** and I made it in Christmas fabrics for my MIL. Gave it to her for her birthday in September. She loves it! I love the pattern and definately want to make another. I echo-quilted around the colored arms of the star and densely stippled the white areas. I am really happy with how it came out.

*The book is "Simple Stars Beautiful Quilts" by Debby Maddy available here.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

... absolutely stunning.

Searched the book title on Amazon and could not find it. Can you please tell me the author's name ?

Your quilt is beautiful !

Barbara said...

thank you !

SpryOnTheWall said...

Beautiful!