Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Momma's got a brand new bag!

I love my new bag! I ordered it from I Have a Notion. It has a ton of interior pockets, including some that are perfect to hold water bottles. 


My original intention was to use this for Quilting classes, since it is large enough to hold everything. But I actually ended up using it for my recent overnight business trip and will use it to carry my daily stuff to work. I take my lunch most days (in Pyrex bowls) and most lunch bags are not designed to hold a bowl, nor keep it upright. I love the size, the design, the stability and all the pockets. And I love the red print!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the bag. Kelly always has such neat stuff on her blog.

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

It's great, so big! Love the fabrics!

SandyQuilts said...

Do you think this bag could be used for a diaper bag? It looks like a really nice bag.

Kelly said...

I would have loved this for a diaper bag when my son was little! The only thing is, it doesn't have a shoulder strap. You have to carry it like a doctor's bag. But it is all nylon (moisture resistant) inside and out.

SandyQuilts said...

Hmmm her ad says

"Handles are just long enough to slip to a shoulder."

Guess I'll have to ask her.

also what is the size of the bag (if you don't mind)?