Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tulip Love

We are still in the midst of the house renovations, so sewing time is still limited. HOWEVER! I can't resist loving the colors of spring. This tulip is from a bunch I bought for the office. Fresh flowers just make us smile and these beauties have been slowly revealing themselves all week.

The house is looking fabulous! We had the ugly green tub reglazed white today. We are going to change out the ugly green toilet for a fresh, new white one tomorrow. While it has been hard to go into the office and work for 8 hours, then come home and work for 3-4 more, I know it is going to pay off. This house is beautiful and it will be ready for the next family to come in and love it as much as we have. I hope we can find something just as nice in our new town! And I greatly anticipate getting back in the sewing room in about a week or sew, oops, I mean a week or so! Kinda Freudian, huh?

1 comment:

ilex said...

Hey there! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, because now I know the address of yours. Very nice flowers.

Really, you had a green toilet? I am so sorry.