Thursday, July 9, 2009

3's about me

3's of meShare
Yesterday at 9:54pm


Got tagged with this via Facebook:

Three names I go by:
1. Kelly
2. Mom
3. Al's wife

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Textile Designer
2. Graphic Designer
3. Typesetter

Three Places I have lived
1. Lenoir, NC
2. Charleston, WV
3. Lewisville, NC

Three Favorite drinks
1. WATER
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Tequila

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Ghost Hunters
2. House
3. Project Runway

Three places I have been
1. Ningbo, China
2. Brussels, Belgium
3. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

People that message me regularly
1. Kristen
2. Al
3. Jacob

Three of my favorite foods
1. Homegrown tomatoes
2. Blackberry Cobbler
3. Momma's mustard potato salad (with dill pickles)

Three friends I think will respond
1. Jenny
2. Jacob
3. Al

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Kayaking next week
2. Quilting with my mom
3. Tomorrow night when my hubby gets home

No comments: